* Cameroon Court for Civil Pro Bono Panel
Professional Law Licenses:
* Republic of Cameroon
* Central Africa Regional Court Member
The EQUITY INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM was formed in 1989 in Douala, Cameroon, under the patronage of Barrister JEAN JACQUES MOTALE, not only to satisfy the then acute need for a bilingual law firm in that fast growing economic capital of Cameroon, but also to serve all its neighbouring countries in the west and central African regions having the common law and civil law legal systems, respectively.
For over 20 years of legal counselling and advocacy, the firm has grown to attract not only domestic reputable personalities and corporations as clients, but has also gained credibility and confidence from international clients in Africa, USA, Europe, and Asia. This great success has been founded mainly on the Firm's honesty, credibility, diligence, bilingualism and its mastery of the common law and civil law legal systems.
EQUITY INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM has talented lawyers ready to answer your calls 24/7, and ready to respond and act with all due diligence in their clients' interest. Clients' interest is paramount.
We have demonstrated excellence in the following areas of the law:
* Admiralty and Maritime Law
* Banking and Financial Services
* Business Counselling & Transactions
* Business Immigration Law
* Commercial & Civil Litigation
* Energy Law
* Environmental & Regulatory Compliance
* Health Care and Medical Malpractice
* Insurance & Reinsurance
* International Litigation
* International Transactions
* Labour & Employment Law
* Manufacturer Liability Defence
* Maritime Criminal Defence
* Tax and Real Estate Planning